IT/Cyber Security Engineer - Philadelphia, PA - $160K
Position: IT/Cyber Security Engineer
Salary: $110,000 - $160,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Well renowned across the US with offices in several states, this business has been established for coming up to 20 years and employs 1000 members of staff. They have a new, exciting opening for a Remote IT Security Engineer, to hold full responsibility for ensuring that their data, systems, and network remain secure, and any possible threats are eliminated.
They will need someone with an innate understanding of Firewall configurations, pen testing, and ethical hacking. You will design new technical solutions, whilst upkeeping current system security and performance.
This role is looking for some ambitious, and eager to grow their career in the Cyber Security! Being confident and well versed in the various technologies is a must. There will be exciting tasks to manage, so you will need to have strong problem solving-skills in this position.
- Reviewing current security procedures and processes. Researching, advising, and implementing new tools and countermeasures to better protect systems and data.
- Monitoring for attacks and instructions.
- Responding to alerts, threats, and breaches with resolutions.
- Keeping company up to date and compliant with industry best practice, policies, and guidelines.
- Managing Penetration tests internally and conducting through external parties when required.
- Rolling out, managing, and configuring a range of network security tools and appliances.
Key Skills sought after:
- Security assessment of technical architecture and solutions
- Cyber Security Frameworks and Compliance - NIST, CMMC etc.
- SIEM (open to different vendor experience)
- IDS/IPS, MFA, Proxies, Cryptography
- Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Solid understanding of computer networking - Routing/Switching, LAN/WAN, MPLS
- Multi-Vendor Firewall Configuration - Checkpoint, ASA, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Windows OS knowledge and Microsoft Stack
- Certification such as: CISA/CISM/CISSP, CCNA/CCNP (R&S/Security)
- Generous PTO and Sick allowance (increases with service)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible and Remote working options
- Annual Bonus (10-20% depending on company performance)
- 401k with company match
- Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you/dependents
- HSA and FSA
- Several Office Perks (complimentary snacks, drinks, onsite parking etc.)
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.