Cyber Security Engineer Lead - Fully Remote (FL) - $140,000
Role: Cyber Security Engineer Lead
Location: Fully Remote (FL)
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000
My client is an electronics organization founded nearly 50 years, with 45,000 employees and enterprises around the globe. They manufacture electrical components like, antennas, capacitors, and resistors.
Your role as an Engineer Lead is to bring different managerial styles and strong mentorship skills. It requires wearing many hats - a vast knowledge pertaining to policies & procedures, compliancy, cloud technologies, IOC's, as well as hands-on experience with monitoring systems and with firewall configuration.
* Generous PTO
* Full Health, Dental and Vision cover
* Life insurance
* 401K with company match
* Professional training and development
* 7+ years' information security experience with at least 3+ years exposure to various security frameworks
* Managerial experience
* Experience working within Cyber Security Frameworks (examples include: NIST, SOX, SOC CCPA etc)
* Experience with technical security solutions (SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls)
* CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT, GRCP, or PMP preferred
This company is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP and we will be in touch following your application to gauge suitability for the position.
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.