DevOps Engineer (AWS)- VsaaS
Position: AWS DevOps Engineer
Come work for our business that develops innovative AI-augmented cloud and on-premises video capability with unmatched efficiency of bandwidth use over wireless and fixed networks. We are on the forefront of a rapid market shift in IoT video over cellular and have been recognised by leading wireless carriers around the world for our unique IP.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineers to develop and maintain our environments in AWS hosting our Cloud-based VsaaS technology! This role is responsible for working closely with the development team and multi-national telcos who are deploying our technology. Working for us will allow you to build on your existing technical skills to include A.I. based video analytics and cloud video surveillance as a Service (VSaaS)
What this Position Will Entail:
- Maintain existing cloud deployments
- Participate in game days to validate security, reliability & performance
- Create new deployments as we expand into new regions
- Work with development teams to encourage best practices in cloud environments
- Automate current manual processes
- Augment automation to cover additional cloud vendors such as Azure
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Position:
- Extensive experience deploying on a cloud service, ideally AWS.
- Strong knowledge of continuous delivery and automation tools, ideally Terraform/Terragrunt & Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Linux, ideally Ubuntu and RedHat
- Experience working with containers, Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Understanding of version control systems, ideally GIT
- Knowledge of best practices around security and disaster recovery
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with AWS services including: IOT, S3, EKS, ECS, RDS, CloudFront & CloudWatch
- Generous PTO (20 days starting)
- Participation in the company 401k plan with a company match, and in the medical/dental/vision healthcare plan.
- Life insurance of 2x base salary covered at 100% and 20 days of paid vacation time, plus 10 federal holidays.
Help Desk, Service Desk, Windows, Microsoft, Office 365, IoT, IT Configuration, Networking, Video, VSaaS, Technician, IT, Support, Engineer, Analyst, Networking, Infrastructure, Projects, CompTIA, Desktop, Entry-level
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.