Digital Media Strategist
United States (Remote)
$60,000-$110,000 salary based on experience
My client is seeking both intermediate and senior experienced individuals who are invested in their professional growth and commitment to their clients. The ideal candidate will also have prior experience working for Fortune 500 Companies. They'll collaborate with Upper Management to create potential collaborations for the digital media tool, work on new platform integrations, and ongoing market analysis for the brand's position, opportunities, competitive analysis, industry updates, consumer behavior analysis, and original creative solutions are all ways to increase value for the brand while also raising the possibility of revenue. If you want to work for a company who cares about making an impact, diversity and nurtures upward mobility, apply now!!
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Contribute to panel performance reviews and be able to strategies new ideas to increase engagement, and make recommendations for ways to improve API's and digital media tool efficiency
- Responsible for tracking + analyzing existing data and also present findings to stakeholders and executive team
- Based on the analysis of communications metrics, develop and put into practice communications strategies, and offer clients content depending on their actions;
- Meet partners, create pipeline, work on client retention to enable ease of using data tool and explain back end view of data being received.
- Attend trade shows, webinars etc in industry related field to stay on top of trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- 5+ years in advertising, research, analytics, or back-end digital media systems for five or more years
- Be able to multitask, prioritize their time & work in a fast paced environment
- Be spokes person and create deals on behalf of the company
- Medical, Dental, Vision/ Life Insurance/ Family (Dependent care)
- 401k plan match
- Unlimited PTO/ Paid Holidays
- Company Events/ Employee recognition
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.