Director of Development
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced developers/leaders looking to continue their career in a hands-off management role. In this position, the individual will be responsible for organizing cross-functional or departmental teams that work to deliver new or improved products. In addition, they will oversee projects from conception to completion, including creating and managing timetables and monitoring schedules and budget. Leading cross-functional activities and teams, enabling timely and cost-effective completion of high-quality projects are also essential duties for this position.
- With little instruction, actively manage the scope, timetable, and resources involved in the execution of the entire program.
- Goals, roles, responsibilities, and expected program outcomes should all be clearly communicated.
- Lead change control while analyzing the scope necessary to accomplish program goals and determining the resources needed.
- Organize and conduct executive, project, and operational check-in meetings.
- Send project teams, partners, and leadership teams clear status updates.
- Create thorough, cross-team project or program plans that consider all conditions, limitations, assets, and outcomes related to outlined goals.
- Drive improvements by continuously assessing current practices.
- Aid the development manager in planning releases and evaluating resources.
- Perform risk management by identifying, analyzing, responding to, and controlling risks. You should also quickly address partner concerns and project-specific difficulties.
- Make strategic choices for projects for which you have direct responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
8 years or more of expertise in program/project management, ideally with big corporate projects
Shown leadership skills and practical experience with Agile & project management approaches
Knowledge of web content management systems
Experience directing a program with both technical and non-technical staff
Leadership communication, proactive problem-solving, and critical thinking experience
Excellent presentation and partner management abilities
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.