Role: Director of Client Services (Digital Marketing)
Location: Onsite (Danbury, CT)
**Interviewing immediately - Apply now**
My client is looking for someone who is driven, passionate and a great team player. They are looking for someone whom has experience leading a team and providing a "high-touch" client experience. They are ready to invest in their people so look no further if you're prepared for a dynamic atmosphere that will test you, encourage you, and reward you. This a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really value their employees & is looking increase their team. Employees here feel valued and comfortable, and they are given a platform to express their own ideas and solutions and put them into practice!
- Carry out targeted digital and paid social advertising.
- Oversee performance data to identify trends, insights, & make recommendations for future campaigns
- Establish tracking strategies and KPIs to enable measurement.
- Staying current on market trends and cutting-edge innovation, maintain relevant certifications and professional development.
- Report performance data directly to CEO
- Oversee a small team of six are providing "high-touch" experience
- Progress a multi-channel growth strategy such as email marketing, mobile, SEO, SEM, social paid media campaigns
- Manage product launch activations to ensure social presence for new product is appropriately represented and supported
- Propose, monitor, and oversee an annual budget for account and program strategies
- Responsible in leading the way in doubling current team
- 5+ years of Operations Strategy
- 5+ years of Account + Program strategies using Email and Social Media Marketing, Custom Content Creation, PPC advertising, Website Development and SEO, hardcopy mailing, and video production, among others
- Able to prioritize tasks & have a sharp attention to detail
- Must be able to work in fast paced environments
- Communication skills to be able to communicate both internally & externally
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and or relevant experience
- non-contribution 401K
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.