Position: Enterprise Cloud Account Executive
Salary: $100,000-$150,000 base, $240,000 OTE
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid, 3days/week in office)
Join our team of dynamic high-performing technology professionals in the digital transformation space! This position is for you if have experience working with Enterprise level accounts, managing customer relationships, and have a thorough understanding of cloud technologies.
If you enjoy the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Skilled in negotiation situations for customers with several decision-making levels or decision-making bodies
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and opportunities within ongoing projects
- Develop the account growth strategy and account goals and identify the required resources necessary to make the client successful.
- Own the client face of service delivery
- Initiate and craft short, medium, and long-term customer development plans
- Build customer relationships and develop new business opportunities for a global account focused on digital technology
- Identify customer needs as well as the subsequent development of potential solutions offered to the client stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Continually improve all aspects of the customer relationship
- All candidates considered must have experience managing clients in the Cloud Services, Managed Services, Consulting Services space at the enterprise level
- Highly developed customer relation and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Experience in direct client sales/management
- Experience in specialized sales in cloud computing
- Experience in sales and relationship management
- Experience in cloud technology/ infrastructure-as-a-service software
- Salary: Competitive
- Health: QSEHRA
- Retirement: 401(k)
- Vacation: 2 weeks
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.