Enterprise Application Manager - Aurora, IL ($80K - 120K DOE) - Hybrid
Position: Enterprise Application Manager
Location: Aurora, IL
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Well renowned education institution is seeking a talented individual to join our team. We are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
The Manager of Enterprise Applications provides strategic, functional, and technical management to the team delivering enterprise applications services including Colleague student, financial aid, student finance, human resources, and finance. This position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth, hands-on technical expertise.
- Develops good professional relationships with the user community in managing the ongoing evolution of ERP use and modernization.
- Effectively manages projects and resources to articulate project demands, recommend priorities, and provide project updates while adhering to established timelines.
- Hire, supervise, train, and mentor programming staff. Determine deadlines, assign, and direct work. Evaluate performance of staff and ensure standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Provide system analysis, problem-solving support, and programming support to ensure efficient and effective use of the ERP in support of university goals and objectives.
- Assist with the evaluation of third-party software packages and vendors to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing technology. Oversee the ERP interface with these applications.
- Provide support and management for the system administration of the ERP. Resolve system issues with the support of the system administration, Colleague teams, and external resources.
- Perform analysis and provide programming support for limited functional areas. Analyze, design, and develop processes and procedures to fulfill requirements; write detailed and accurate technical requirements, program, test, train, and document. Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve issues in the owned functional areas.
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of Management experience
- 3+ years technical experience in higher education working with an ERP, preferably Colleague.
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- tuition remission
- 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA
- Long and Short-Term Disability
IT, Operations, Manager, Technical, Senior, Strategy, Infrastructure, Systems, Cloud, Migration, Project, Office 365, Microsoft, ERP
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.