Hybrid- IT Help Desk Manager - Austin, TX - $70k-$100k
Position: IT Help Desk Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 + Excellent Benefits
A well-renowned and respected MSP has a new, exciting opening for an IT Help Desk Manager to be based out of their Austin, TX headquarters to coordinate projects and oversee the daily operational activities of the IT help desk.
If you have undertaken a Help Desk Manager role previously, you will be aware that this position offers a whole lot of important and exciting responsibilities including: key stakeholder rapport building, re-structuring of service desk/business processes, technical staff management and training, driving performance and motivation, ticket delegation and incident management, and ultimately, leading by example in helping to drive the business further forward.
The service desk is well-structured yet there is no 'red tape', and you will be given a lot of responsibility to implement your own practices and lead the team how you see fit. Alongside your strategic and team management responsibilities, this position will also involve being client-facing allowing you to utilize your interpersonal skills.
Experience they are looking for:
- Technical team management/training/hiring/motivation/appraisal
- Coordination and implementation of new technologies
- Escalation point for issues and delegation of tasks amongst team
- Process evaluation and improvement implementation
- Ensuring end-user/client satisfaction levels remain high
- Autotask (Highly Preferred)
- Windows Desktop OS (10/11)
- Office 365
- Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange
- Mac OS
- Hybrid/Mostly Remote Work Schedule (Flexible)
- Company Compensated Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k with 5% Company Match
- Competitive/Flexible PTO Package
- Large Company Product Discounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
IT, Helpdesk Manager, Service desk Manager, IT Manager, Ticketing System, Senior, Windows, Microsoft, Office 365, Windows 10, SCCM, Mac, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Hardware, Software, Support, Autotask, MSP
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.