IT Customer Success Manager - Tampa, FL
Position: IT Customer Success Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 + Bonus
An innovative and global SaaS technology business located in Tampa, FL is looking for an IT Customer Success Manager to join their ranks. They operate on a global scale with offices in the US, Europe, and South Africa.
This position will see you responsible for keeping partner satisfaction levels high, and ultimately, ensure they have a successful and complete experience using your platform! They need someone with a technical background (IT and Tech Support/MSP highly desirable) who has several years' experience in service delivery/customer success/presales, that is personable, energetic, and has a passion for building and retaining strong relationships.
* Building long-lasting relationships with partners and understanding their environments.
* Liaising with partners to understand their future product requirements/road mapping.
* Onboarding and supporting partners in use of your platform.
* Liaising with other teams within the company to ensure partners are supported as needed.
* Proactive support to reduce any recurring technical issues.
* Owning the escalation process and serving as an initial escalation point.
Key Skills include:
* Technical experience with SaaS and Cloud technologies (M365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, AWS, Azure)
* Understanding of Data management, protection, and cyber security.
* Experienced Service Management professional
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
* Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships
* Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
* Annual Bonus - receive % of growth revenue (can be extremely lucrative!)
* 20 Days PTO (increasing with each year of service)
* Remote working available with limited office visits needed after training
* 401K with company match
* Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
This job will suit those with previous technical experience who are now looking for more of a hands-off position, helping partners/customers achieve their goals. This is a busy, fast-paced role where you will be rewarded for the work you put into keeping customer satisfaction levels high.
IT, Customer Success, Service Delivery, Presales, Data, SaaS, Cloud, AWS, Azure, M365, MSP, SLA, KPI, Manager
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.