IT Support Engineer (Tier II) - 100% Remote - $75K
$65,000 - $75,000 depending on experience + Benefits
A longstanding IT Solutions Provider (20+ Years) located in New York, NY, is looking for a Tier II IT Engineer to help support their customers on a remote basis (an onsite meeting at their office in New York is required once a month). You will be responsible for resolving an array of tickets relating to IT issues across Desktops, Servers, Cloud Infrastructure, Storage, Networking, and Virtualization.
This business has been established for several years and are well-known in the area, and many other states, amongst their clientele for providing outstanding IT Support and Digital Transformation services. They are proud of their numerous vendor partnerships which include: Microsoft, AWS, Azure, DELL, Google, VMware, and more...
The position has opened due to growth and expansion, particularly through acquisition of a new enterprise client with lots of projects lined up, and they need an extra pair of hands on deck to assist with support on these.
Key Technical Skills:
* Windows Server 2016 - 2022 administration
* Active Directory / Group Policy
- Microsoft/Office 365 (inc. Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Cloud - Azure, AWS, GCP
* Storage, Backup and DR
- Previous MSP experience required
- Certification highly desirable - Microsoft, VMware, AWS etc.
- Certification costs fully covered (including training) - Microsoft, VMware, Azure, AWS, and more
- Bonus scheme
- 401K plan with company match
- PTO allowance, increasing with service
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 100% remote work offering
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company events
If you are looking for a 100% remote position, enjoy assisting end users with their technical troubles, and helping to manage and maintain a range of IT Infrastructure, please click/tap apply!
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.