IT Support Specialist - Bastrop, TX
Position: IT Support Specialist
Location: Bastrop, TX
Salary: $65,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
IT Support Role
This business needs an enthusiastic individual to help support their internal user base and IT systems. You will be the initial point of contact in helping to resolve all technical issues both remotely and desk side. Alongside these duties, you will also be involved in some project tasks when there are requirements for new rollouts, virtualization, network equipment, and storage.
What this Position Will Entail:
* Working alongside the IT Director to troubleshoot and resolve any IT issues via email, phone, or ticketing system
* Supporting a medium sized user base
* Deskside and Help Desk support
* Upgrading and maintaining the company's infrastructure/systems
* Assisting on project tasks
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Position:
* Windows Server (2019)
* Windows 10 deployment and support
* Active Directory / Group Policy
* Office 365
* VMWare/ Hyper-V / Citrix
* Networking Knowledge (Routers, switches, firewalls)
* Storage configuration and management
* Retirement plan
* 6% employee deposit rate with a matching ratio of 2:1
* Voluntary 457 plan
* Comprehensive medical coverage, Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Life insurance
* Paid vacation, sick leave and 13 paid holidays.
* 100% of employee medical and dental insurance and contributes 35% to dependent coverage.
Help Desk, Service Desk, Windows, Microsoft, Office 365, Active Directory, Tier I, Tier II, Technician, IT, Support, Engineer, Analyst, Networking, Infrastructure, Projects, CompTIA, Virtualization, VMWare, Hyper-V
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.