System Administrator - Henderson, Nevada
$80,000 - $100,000 Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
A well-established world leader in the design and manufacture of embedded computing solutions is looking for a System Administrator to join the team. We are responsible for providing Innovative computing solutions from board-level products, chassis-level platforms, to configurable application-ready systems.
We are seeking an IT System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks both on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Set up user accounts, workstations and access configurations
- Handle help-desk tickets and daily support
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance, troubleshoot network issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with security patches and new releases
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies and cyber securities
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Write technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Experience in working with Sever installations with Linux operating systems
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Generous PTO package
- Paid Holidays
- On-site Fitness center
IT, Technician, Support, Linux, Hyper-V, VMware, Microsoft, Windows, Server, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Backups, Firewalls, Networking, Help-Desk
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.