Linux IT System Administrator - Fairfax, VA - Up to $200,000 + 50% 401K/IBA
Position: Linux IT System Administrator
Location: Fairfax, VA
Salary: $95,000 - $200,000 (Open to different experience levels)
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
This corporation sits within a multi-billion-dollar organization which operates on a global scale and employs over 100,000 people worldwide. They are a leading provider to the Intelligence and Defense communities within the US, servicing their clients through contracts which have already been in place for over 30 years, continuing.
They are very well-established yet also undergoing continuous growth, hence their need for the full-time addition of a Senior Network Engineer to be based at their Fairfax, VA HQ.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to their client base consisting predominantly of US Government entities including the US DoD, TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS NECESSARY.
You will work on a large Linux enterprise system maintaining, upgrading, and providing support for operating systems and infrastructure. You will have experience in traditional bare metal and VM, looking to move more towards Cloud environments.
* 25% of your annual salary is paid into a 401k.
* 25% of your annual salary is paid into an Individual Benefits Account (IBA), which runs from January to December. What is not spent by the end of December is paid in full in January.
* Eight (8) Weeks' PTO.
* Linux System Administration (RHEL, CentOS preferred)
* Scripting and Programming Languages (Bash, Python, Perl etc.)
* Debugging and resolving Hardware, OS, and Network issues
* Servers, Blade Chassis, Fiber Channels, SANS
* Networking concepts (Firewall, Switches, Routers, VPNs etc.)
* Cloud Environments and architecture
* Kubernetes desirable
* Puppet desirable
Linux, System Administrator, RHEL, RedHat, CentOS, Cloud, VMware, Perl, Bash, Python, Scripting, OS, Network, Enterprise, Puppet, Kubernetes, Senior, Cleared
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.