Director of IT Operations (Onsite Denver Office)
Greenwood Village, Colorado
$85,000 - &110,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
A well renowned Non-Profit is looking for a qualified IT director to join our expanding team. Our work environment is collaborative and team-oriented with an amazing team of talented professionals that are passionate. You will love working here!
As the director of IT operations, you oversee internal hardware and software technologies. you will ensure smooth operations across all departments while upgrading key areas in hardware, productivity software, and cybersecurity. You will oversee our managed service provider's activities, including primary tier 1 support and hardware implementations. You will lead software upgrades and implementations that span across the organization. In short, you will be helping to make people happier and more productive during their workday.
- Support on-site employees with hardware and software challenges.
- Oversee managed service provider performance of tier 1 support issues.
- Develop and implement standards for company equipment (laptops, monitors, peripherals).
- Manage IT onboarding process for new employees.
- Lead major software implementations efforts, including CRM migration and enhancement.
- Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects while actively seeking great solutions.
- Understand and communicate best practices in hardware and software implementation.
- Provide technical expertise across the organization, including the advanced requirements within Augustine Institute Studios.
- Recommend enhancements to cybersecurity practices and policies.
- Enable smarter business processes-and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Keep current with technology and industry developments.
Necessary Knowledge and skills:
- Strong background in hardware support - including storage systems and network solutions.
- Willingness to serve and support customers at various technical skill levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects, and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
- Proven past in technical and engineering project delivery.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
Competitive compensation, paid time off, and a generous 403(b)-retirement plan with company match
* The base compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. We offer a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 403b retirement plan match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and a generous paid time off plan, as well as other benefits.
IT, Operations, Manager, Technical, Senior, Strategy, Infrastructure, Systems, Cloud, Migration, Project, Office 365, Microsoft, ERP
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.