O365 Engineer (Corporate Engineer)
$90k - 105k DOE + Excellent Benefits
A well-established global provider in the automotive industry is looking for a corporate engineer to join our team.
For nearly four decades, we have led the industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's like coming home.
- 3-4 Years of experience in implementing and supporting Corporate IT solutions
- Strong experience with Office 365 to include integrations/migrations
- Strong scripting skills with PowerShell, Python, etc. for automation and monitoring
- Experience working with OneDrive
- Strong Active Directory experience
- Strong communication, presentation, and solid project management skills
Key Technical Skills:
- Office 365
- Powershell or Python Scripting
- Active Directory
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO allowance
- Competitive Base Salary
If you're looking to jump into a challenging and fast-paced role that will allow you to get your hands on a range of the latest technologies out there in a project capacity alongside support, please send through your resume for immediate consideration.
O365, Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Active Directory, Powershell, Python, Multi-factor Authentication
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.