Principal SoC Verification Engineer - Austin, TX
Position: Principal SoC Verification Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Salary: $145,000 - $150,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
This organization is a world leader in secure connectivity solutions for automotive, industrial and IoT, mobile and communication infrastructure markets. You will be joining the SoC Verification team which focuses on demanding Functional, Safety, Security, Low Power, Performance, and On Chip BIST goals of complex SOCs. You will be responsible for qualifying that the architecture and microarchitecture meets these goals with detailed metrics analysis.
They need someone who is capable of being a test bench architect for the SoC team; building test benches from scratch, creating flows, and executing the C - System Verilog handshake. This is an exciting opportunity with excellent progression opportunities within the team and wider organization.
* Microcontroller and Microprocessor architecture (Arm/Risc-V) and
AMBA bus protocols i,e, AHB/AMBA, AXI, ACE
* SoC Architecture areas (clocks, resets, low power verification with UPF)
* Memory Controller (QSPI, LPDDR4, LPDDR5) and Phy verification
* GMAC (IEEE 802.3 spec) : MII, RMII, RGMII, SGMII Phy modes
* Test architectures and tester pattern development
* Interconnect architectures and verification with BFMs
* System Verilog/UVM test bench
* Assembly and C programming skills
* Annual bonus
* 401(k) plan with match
* Paid holidays
* Generous PTO
* Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
If you think this opportunity looks like a good match for you, please apply and send through your resume to schedule a call with me for much more information!
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.