Production Technician (Full Time) - South San Francisco, CA
$25 - $30/hr Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
A long-standing US National IT Service Provider (established for 35+ years) with physical locations across 12 states, is currently expanding and on the lookout for a Production Technician, to join their established team based in San Francisco.
The primary responsibility of the production technician will be the preparation of rental equipment for our clients: software imaging, configuring, and testing of computers and laptops, laser printers, copiers, IT related equipment, large display monitors, along with other tradeshow equipment. Additional responsibilities include filling orders with complete cable kits, accurate scan of all outbound inventory and labeling appropriately so it's ready for transport to our clients. The Production Technician is a point of contact to our technicians as well as clients for IT related support and
- Preparation of all IT/Tradeshow related equipment for rental orders.
- Assist clients, account executives, and other technicians with technical inquiries.
- Provide In house IT technical support.
- Assist in preparation of tradeshow and audio visual equipment for rental orders.
- Assist with field activities, shipping, and receiving as required by the Operations Manager.
- Support Operations Manager in other day to day functions as directed.
- 3+ years' work experience in computer systems and large screen displays with a strong level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in configuring and troubleshooting computer related hardware.
- Proficient in networking computers, laptops, and printers in both a hard wired and wireless configuration in a Windows and MAC environment.
- Experience with setup and operation of tradeshow or audio visual equipment a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to load/unload company vehicles for transport of rental equipment to and from events.
- A clean driving record and the ability to drive company vehicles.
- 3 Weeks' PTO (increasing further with service)
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 10 Days Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with company Match
- Reimbursement on all travel
- Short and Long-term disability
AV, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, Tradeshows, Production, technology, Cable kits, Configuration, testing, Inventory management, Windows, MAC,
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.