Role: Full Stack Developer
Salary: $120,000 / $150,000
Location: Hybrid working (Houston, USA or Kingston, Canada)
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
**Interviewing immediately - Apply now**
I am working with one of my favorite clients who are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer, to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid position and can be based either in Tomball, Houston Texas or Kingston, Ontario Canada.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will create web tools for viewing and interacting with seismic data. You will work in a team using Agile methods and modern web technologies. Your tasks will include designing, developing, and deploying web tools for customers and supporting other team members. This job requires experience with current web technologies and the ability to work on your own.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really value their employees. Employees here for valued and comfortable, and they are given a platform to express their own ideas and solutions and put them into practice!
- Develop bespoke solutions in both the Front and Back-end of the stack.
- Maintain existing products
- Support and develop backend functions using the Microsoft tech stack
- Commercial experience working with C# / .NET
- If you come from a background of STEM subjects that would be a great bonus!
- Hybrid working conditions
- 401K match + 50%
- 10% annual bonus
- Full Life, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Annual individual training budget
- Quarterly performance / bonus reviews
- Plus much more!
Interviews are taking place immediately, so if you want to be considered please click to apply!
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.