Senior IT Systems Engineer - Boston, MA - $120K
Position: Senior IT Systems Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
Tired of doing day-to-day support and still having to pick up Tier I Service Desk calls? Want to undertake more project and implementation work utilizing the latest tech out there? If so, please read on...
Well renowned in the US and globally, this business boasts 20+ offices worldwide which service their large customer base. They have a new, exciting opening for a Senior IT Systems Engineer in their Boston, MA office.
They need someone who is technically strong with Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud, and Networking to assist with exciting design, implementation and project work. As a key member of the project delivery team, you will undertake solution building, system deployments and ongoing maintenance and management of their IT Infrastructure.
This will be a busy, fast paced role where you will gain exposure to a lot of the newest technology out there.
Key Technical Skills:
* Windows Server 2019
* SAN/NAS Storage (EMC VNX, IBM, Unity)
* Backup and DR Solution building
* Office 365
* VMware vSphere and vCenter
* Active Directory
* Citrix Cloud deployment/support
* Networking (Cisco Router/Switch/Firewall experience desirable)
* Annual Bonus
* Company paid Health, Dental and Vision plan
* 401k and Company Match
* Competitive PTO Package which increases with service
* Paid 4 Week Sabbatical and free trip for employee and one other, every 5 years of service
* Large Company Product Discounts (50% off)
* On-site Fitness Center
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Employee Referral Bonus ($1,500 per referral)
This job will suit technically strong Tier III/Infrastructure/Systems Engineers who are feeling stagnant and aren't getting the most out of their capabilities. If you are looking to utilize your technical skill set to its fullest potential in an infrastructure focused role and improve upon your abilities further, this position will equip you with the environment and exposure required to do so.
Microsoft, IT, Infrastructure, Systems, Engineer, Administrator, Windows Server, Office 365, Cloud, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Tier III, Networking, Cisco, Support, Project, Backup, DR, Avamar, SAN, NAS, Storage, EMC VNX, Unity, Dell, HP Blade, PowerShell, Scripting, Linux
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.