Senior Network Engineer - Wayne County, MI - Hybrid
Position: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Wayne County, MI - Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 + Amazing Benefits!
An extremely profitable and industry-leading global manufacturing corporation has an exciting new opening for a Senior Network Administrator to be based out of one of its North America offices (AL, MI, MD, KY, GA).
They are looking for someone who enjoys being a key part of leading major projects and overseeing the entirety of an organization's enterprise network. This opportunity will allow for hands-on experience configuring firewalls, routers, and switches whilst developing and creating network architecture. You will also work closely alongside the Cyber Security team!
* Networking and IT Security
* Cisco Routers & Switches
* Firewalls (Checkpoint Preferred, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto)
* Strong Network troubleshooting and support experience
* VLAN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, DNS, DHCP
* Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, etc)
* Industry-accredited certifications (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA)
* Hybrid Work Schedule
* Employer 401K Match
* Employer 401K Annual Age Match Contribution
* Paid Tuition
* Great PTO Package
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
Network, Networking, Security, LAN, WAN, Checkpoint, ASA, Pal Alto, Routers, Routing, Switches, Security, Cisco, Firewalls, CCNA, CCNP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, BGP, EIGRP, Meraki, VMware, Juniper, Cyber Security, Project Management
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.