Senior Software Engineer
Up to $140,000
I'm currently working closely with my client, looking for a driven individual to join their team as a Senior Software Engineer. Situated in the health and medical sector, my client prides itself as being the most credible and valuable supplier of medical devices to health professionals across the US and Europe.
Growing at a staggering rate and operating on a global scale, my client specializes in developing trusted and innovative healthcare solutions and has been doing so for over 40 years. They are represented in over 150 countries and have saved and improved millions of lives.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience working with C# and .NET Core
* DevOps, CI/CD pipeline experience a huge plus
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study (not essential)
* History of working in an agile environment
* Experience building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Annual Bonus
* Company paid Health, Dental and Vision plan
* 401k and Company Match
* Competitive PTO Package which increases with service
* Paid 4 Week Sabbatical and free trip for employee and one other, every 5 years of service
* Life and Disability Insurance
Is this of interest, please APPLY NOW for immediate review.
The client is accepting applications from the following states for remote working:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.