System Administrator (IT Project Engineer) - Dallas, Texas - $80k - 120k DOE + Excellent Benefits
A well-established IT Solutions Provider based in Greater Dallas, TX, is looking for a Senior IT Project Engineer to help build, maintain, and develop their customers' IT Infrastructure and Networks. You will also act as a final escalation point for lower tiers in helping provide end-user support. As a company they are investing in the latest technologies including cloud services and need someone to head up and undertake the exciting project and deployment/migration requests they receive.
The position has opened due to growth and expansion, and they need an extra pair of hands on deck to assist with high-level IT Infrastructure tasks and project work surrounding Servers, Desktops, Storage, Networking, Cyber Security, Messaging and Cloud. You will be working in the downtown Dallas office location.
- Installing new IT systems in our growing client base of Small and Mid-Market Businesses (typically 300 users and less)
- Architecting, configuring, and deploying IT solutions leveraging our standard technology stack of VMware, Windows Server, Microsoft/Office 365,
- Working with modern IT technologies such as: VMware, Windows Server, Cisco networking, Lenovo Servers, NetApp Storage (SAN), Office 365, and Azure/AWS
- Onboarding new clients using our powerfully effective Managed Services program
Key Technical Skills:
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019 and AD
- Office 365 / Exchange
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Windows 10 / 11
- SAN, NAS, Cloud Storage
- Backup and DR
- Networking and Security - Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Infrastructure migration experience
- Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO allowance
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Base salary + performance bonuses
- 3% match retirement account
If you're looking to jump into a challenging and fast-paced infrastructure implementation role which will allow you to get your hands on a range of the latest technologies out there in a project capacity alongside support, please send through your resume for immediate consideration.
IT, Technician, Support, Solution, Service, Design, MSP, Managed Services, PowerShell, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Microsoft, Windows, Server, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Networking, Router, Switch, Firewall, Cisco, Infrastructure, Systems Administrator, Engineer, Security, Backup, DR, SAN, NAS, Storage
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.